& I made Halwa for the first time in my life, it was yum…… Take a look at the picture….😋
Sharing you the recipe of this Beetroot Halwa. To know more about benefits of adding beetroot to your diet check, https://springseller.in/2020/05/04/magic-beauty-potions-take-a-10-day-beetroot-carrot-papaya-challenge/
So let’s take a look at the recipe, with just 6 ingredients.
1. 2 beetroot; peel them off well and grind well with enough water to get juice out of it. Separate the juice from the mixture.
2. Add 1 table spoon atta/wheat flour & also 1 table spoon corn flour to the juice
3. Add a very little amount of salt to the same. Now keep this mixture aside for a few minutes.
4. Heat a deep pan, add enough ghee to roast cashews & raisins.
5. Heat water in a pan, add sugar or honey to get enough sweet.
6. When the water seems a little tick enough, keep it aside.
7. Now heat a pan and add enough ghee you like to have.
8. Pour the Beetroot juice mixture in to it.
9. When it starts boiling ad the melted sweet syrup you made .
10. Now stir it between & wait till the mixture gets really thick & add the roasted nuts.
11. When it’s really thick, keep it aside to get set.
12. Enjoy your Halwa, once it’s all set.
For post updates follow Spring Seller on Instagram & Facebook.