When we buy a family pack ice-cream of any flavor, it do costs pretty much more that we expect to spent for just an ice-cream, which is not at all an essential food product for sure.
So i tried making mango ice-cream, with very few healthy ingredients, except for sugar. Sharing with you guys the recipie of this yummy, natural homemade mango icecream.
Ingredients – 1 mango, 1/2 L milk, Sugar, Wheat powder, Vanilla essence/ Cardamom powder for aroma.
- Boil milk & add enough sugar when it starts boiling. Adjust flame level accordingly & stir in-between
2. Mix 1 table spoon of wheat flour/atta in little bit of water or milk separately. Then add this to the boiling milk after a few minutes. This is to thicken the milk mixture to give a creamy texture.
3. Add Vanilla essence or cardamom powder to give your ice cream to have a good aroma. I added both.
4. When the mix gets creamy enough, leave it to chill.
5. Now blend the creamy milk & mango fruit slices in a mixture to make a fine paste.
6. Now keep the mixture you made in an airtight container & leave it over night or at-least 7 hours to let the ice-cream set well. BUT….. mixture made was already so delicious that, i ate almost half of it before it got all set.
Tada……………. the mango ice-cream is all set.. Now leave it for a while outside the fridge to melt a little, because it has no added unhealthy cream to it.
Enjoy this yummy, money saving mango ice-cream….
For post updates follow Spring Seller on Instagram & Facebook.