Marriage, that expected but not so predictable twist in life. I wish I could actually say, “marriage, the beginning of a happily ever after beautiful long journey.“ But I don’t wanna lie.
Pretty much most of my close friends know that, I am not planning to get married until I find my right person, who can make me feel Life is incomplete without him. If I don’t find that guy I am planning to adopt a kid. Yeah & now you know it too…
I can’t live a life where I have to adjust myself into a life where I don’t really fit in, pretending like everything is OK when its not OK. Dude, don’t take ‘life is a stage & we are all actors‘ quote too seriously, be original.
90% of married couples after 1 year of their marriage I have seen in my life, are unhappy with their relationship, adjusting with each other for kids & especially society. Or there are the great grand people who cheat on their partner after marriage. The other 10% makes me feel happy in believing the magic of love.
In India, the least number of guests for a wedding day is above 150 for sure, that’s the least with maximum of 50,000 or more number of people. 70% of them might be seeing the bride & groom for the first time in their life.
Most expensive Indian weddings ever witnessed was that of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal’s, spending $100 million in 2018.
“OK, close your eyes. Imagine a beautiful little green garden, decorated with beautiful white roses all around. With people whom you love the most, the ones that you wanna share your happiness with. No extra makeups, pretty little jewelries & a beautiful attire. Cherish that moment when you are gonna hold hands to take the vows, the promises.
Have good food & have a little dance. I wish if Indian weddings were like this. Honestly lots of people running around, isn’t romantic. I prefer peace over party.
You should check pre-wedding photo shoots here in Kerala, It’s horrible & adult kind, instead it should be divine & lovely.
But I know everyone got different tastes & ideas. But make sure you are not doing it for someone else or you are getting old.
Do not forget about career, Life is unpredictable….
People with pretty little heart, will find their ways to meet each other for sure.
Best of luck with your Love Story……………..
For post updates follow Spring Seller on Instagram & Facebook.
Share if you like it.